Tamiya 1/32 Kit #60317 Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero Fighter Model 21 (Zeke)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Open box, complete, sealed parts. Great deal if you want to build this kit!
- 1/32 scale, total length 283 mm, overall width 375 mm.
- Flowing lines from the cowling with a unique form to each part of the aircraft Highly realistically modeled.
- Movements such as ladders and flaps are movable in addition to landing gear.
- Pitot tube is made of high-quality metal. Spare gates for sights, oil-cooled air intake shutters, seat belt fittings Etched parts are available for the parts.
- The movable parts such as flaps are also made of metal parts to achieve both strength and scale.
- Aileron equipped with a long spinner, mass balance and movable tab seen on Nakajima's aircraft ，Equipped with an elliptical indoor air intake that can reproduce the initial production type and a square 20 mm machine muzzle cover. Compatible with all variations of type 21.
- Seated and standing crew figures 2 bodies, wheel stoppers and foot rest parts on the lower left of the fuselage are also available.
- Includes a display stand that can display the aircraft in flight.
- 7 types of Pearl Harbor Attack Corps markings, Mitsubishi's and Nakajima's notes are included ¡Large-format color drawing is also included.
MITSUBISHI A6M2B ZERO FIGHTER