Bachmann Civil War Confederate Train Set 150th Anniversary Edition
Bachmann HO scale set, new and sealed-#BAC00709 . A complete Civil War Confederate train set.
Run your very own Confederate Army Civil War train! Wearing a variety of Southern railroad markings from the 1860s, this complete, HO scale Bachmann set includes a 4-4-0 American steam locomotive with a powerful motor, precision gearing, a working headlight, and a detailed tender; a water car with three tanks; a boxcar with a sliding door; a gondola with four removable horses; a flatcar with three removable cannons; and a bobber caboose that served as a guard car to ward off Union attacks, each with RP25 metal wheels and magnetically operated knuckle couplers. You also get a 56"x 38" oval of E-Z Track, a speed controller/power pack, an illustrated instruction manual, and a lifetime limited warranty. You even get 100 Confederate soldier figures! The complete train is 36" long.
- One 4-4-0 American locomotive and tender
- One Civil War era water car (Manassas Gap)
- One Civil War era box car ( Savannah , Albany & Gulf)
- One Civil War era gondola (Fredericksburg & Potomac)
- One Civil War era flat car (Mississippi Central & Louisiana)
- One Civil War era bobber caboose (Atlanta & West Point)
- E-Z track (12 curved sections, 3 straight and 1 straight plug-in terminal rerailer)
- 100-piece set of Civil War military figures (gray
- 3 cannons
- 4 horses
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual